Working As Intended Podcast #23 – With Special Guest Sean “Dragons” Stalzer, Guild Leader of The Syndicate
Published March 15, 2010
Welcome to the 23rd episode of the Working As Intended podcast!
In this week’s show we’re joined by Sean Stalzer, sometimes better known by his nickname “Dragons,” to touch on the finer points of what it’s taken to keep The Syndicate, one of the largest and longest-running guilds in MMO history, up and running for over 14 years, and the relationships it has built with developers over that time.
- Special Guest: Sean Stalzer
- What we’ve been playing
- Lord of the Rings Online Volume III: Book 1: Oath of the Rangers
- EverQuest 2: Sentinel’s Fate Released
- Heatwave Interactive Picks up Gods & Heroes IP and Game Engines
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Hits 1 Million Users
- Alganon Goes Subscription-Free
- Bigpoint to Publish Battlestar Galactica Online, Browser Based MMOG
- Jeffrey Philipp
- Steven Crews
- Siam Choudhury